ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.1.4 Release Notes
includes the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
No source code using ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.1.0 should break, and
this release is binary compatible with 3.1.3.
For information on how to include ScalaTest in your project, see the install page.
For information on how to use Scalactic in your production code,
see its install page.
ScalaTest 3.1.4 is a minor release of ScalaTest that makes a few changes, and supports Scala.js 1.1.1 and Dotty 0.26.
- Remove suite reporter only when the suite's tests are completed. (PR#1876)
- Changed SuiteRunner so that the behavior of handling fatal error in parallel execution is consistent with execution in serial. (PR#1870)
- Enhanced ObjectDiffer to handle diff-ing of objects with cyclic dependency. (PR#1871)
- Skip Await.ready call overhead when the future is already completed at the call site.
- Updated flexmark to 0.36.8.
ScalaTest 3.1.4 contains no new deprecations.
Scalactic 3.1.4 contains no new improvements.
Scalactic 3.1.4 contains no new deprecations.
Thanks to the contributors for the ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.1.4 release:
Visit ScalaTest Release Notes for links to the release notes of all previous versions, or
step back in time by visiting the release notes for the previous version.
ScalaTest is brought to you by Bill Venners and Artima.
ScalaTest is free, open-source software
released under the Apache
If your company loves ScalaTest, please consider sponsoring the project.
Copyright © 2009-2021 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved.