ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.1.3 Release Notes
includes the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
No source code using ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.1.0 should break, and
this release is binary compatible with 3.1.2.
For information on how to include ScalaTest in your project, see the install page.
For information on how to use Scalactic in your production code,
see its install page.
ScalaTest 3.1.3 is a minor release of ScalaTest that makes a few changes, and supports Scala.js 1.1.1 and Dotty 0.26.
- Fix IllegalAccessException when comparing 2 instances of class has private fields. (PR#1859)
- Only expect non-filtered Async tests to be reported as completed in AsyncEngine, ParallelTestExecution and RandomTestOrder, which causes incorrect test count reported. (PR#1838)
- In SuiteSortingReporter, only remove suite reporter after the SuiteCompleted event is reported correctly. (PR#1850)
- Added support of asynchronous test in scalatest native build. (PR#1867)
- Improved Futures support by avoiding polling in Scala futures. (PR#1794)
ScalaTest 3.1.3 contains no new deprecations.
- Updates to support Scala.js 1.1.1.
- Updates to support Dotty 0.26.
Scalactic 3.1.3 contains no new deprecations.
Thanks to the contributors for the ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.1.3 release:
Visit ScalaTest Release Notes for links to the release notes of all previous versions, or
step back in time by visiting the release notes for the previous version.
ScalaTest is brought to you by Bill Venners and Artima.
ScalaTest is free, open-source software
released under the Apache
If your company loves ScalaTest, please consider sponsoring the project.
Copyright © 2009-2021 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved.