ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.0.1 Release Notes
ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.0.1 includes the enhancements and bug fixes listed below. No source code using
ScalaTest/Scalactic 3.0 or higher should break, but from any version other than other 3.0.x releases (with which this release is binary
compatible), you will likely need to do a clean build to upgrade.
For information on how to include ScalaTest in your project, see the install page.
For information on how to use Scalactic in your production code,
see its install page.
- Unregister the reporter to free up memory when
completedTests is called in
- Changed the
Position.default macro so that it only includes the file pathname in the resulting
if the environment variable
SCALACTIC_FILE_PATHNAMES is set to true, so that the default behavior is to
create reproducible test binaries.
- Updated the ScalaCheck dependency to version 1.13.4.
- Updated the Scala-js dependency to version 0.6.13.
- Fixed a bug in the
isAssignablefrom was being used backwards. (submitted
as github pull request #962)
- Fixed a bug in which the results of running nested suites were not being displayed in SBT.
- Fixed a bug in which the timer used in
TimeLimitedTests was not being canceled. (reported as github issue #981))
- Fixed a bug that prevented slowpoke alerts from being displayed when running ScalaTest via sbt.
Visit ScalaTest Release Notes for links to the release notes of all previous versions, or
step back in time by visiting the release notes for the previous version.
ScalaTest is brought to you by Bill Venners and Artima.
ScalaTest is free, open-source software
released under the Apache
If your company loves ScalaTest, please consider sponsoring the project.
Copyright © 2009-2021 Artima, Inc. All Rights Reserved.